Here at Pacific West Development, we pride ourselves in ensuring that all of our clients’ needs are met and that complete satisfaction is attained. Our process for all service requests is stated below.
Commercial Service Request Process
- All requests for service must be made within one (1) year of the date of completion of work. Not all requests shall be covered by the (1) year warranty. Please review your documents for warranty coverage timelines.
- Standard Requests: Except for emergencies, service requests must be directed to the customer service department in writing either by mail, faxed or email to the main office. Homeowners must submit their claims on the approved “Commercial Client Warranty Service Request Form” in order for the claim to be processed.
- Receipt and Verification: Upon receipt of a Service Request, the request shall be date stamped by the Customer Service Coordinator. The Customer Service Coordinator shall then verify if the claims being made are covered through the warranty.
- If the claim is not covered under the warranty, the customer service coordinator shall review the item and communicate to claimant that the requested service is not covered due to (a) expiration of warranty or (b) it is specifically excluded. This communication shall be by mail, fax, email and/or verbal communication.
- If the claim is covered under the warranty, then the customer service coordinator shall send an acknowledgement notice to the claimant either via mail, fax, email, or by verbal communication. The customer service shall then contact claimant to determine dates and times for scheduling the work to be completed as well as determining the accessibility to the property.
- If any requests require additional information or inspection prior to scheduling or additional authorization of work, the Customer Service Representative shall contact the claimant by phone and discuss (or personally inspect) the item(s) in question.
- Completion Time: Every reasonable effort shall be made to complete all authorized Service Requests within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of receipt of the first Service Request form received by the customer service office.
- Claimant Sign-Off: After all corrective work is finished; the Customer Service Representative shall obtain the claimant’s signature on his/her copy of the Service Request form.
There are a number of ways that you can submit a warranty claim to the customer service department. Please read the options below and select the one that suits your preference:
- If you would like to make a claim by mail, please send your request to us at:
Pacific West Development
ATTN: Customer Service
32823 Temecula PKWY
Temecula, CA 92592.
- If you would like to make a claim via facsimile, please send your request to (951) 240-5075, ATTN: Customer Service Department.
- If you would like to submit a warranty request via email, please send your email to email@example.com.