HOMEOWNERS WARRANTY REQUEST
Welcome to your new home. We’re so thankful you’ve chosen to join the Pacific West Development family. You have every reason to feel good about your decision. We make it our mission everyday to ensure your continued satisfaction with your new home. We understand that when issues arise with your new home, it can sometimes be a stressful experience during the time of repair. With this understanding, it is our goal to make this experience as easy as possible for you as our customer. Please read the process below to understand what direction to take to expedite the customer service process. A service request can only be accepted in writing either via mail, fax or by email. Thank you for your cooperation.
Homeowner Service Request Process
- All requests for service must be made within one (1) year of the date of close of escrow. Not all requests shall be covered by the (1) year warranty. Please review your closing documents for warranty coverage timelines.
- Standard Requests: Except for emergencies, all homeowner service requests must be directed to the customer service department in writing either by mail, fax or email to the main office. Homeowners must submit their claims on the approved “Homeowner Warranty Service Request Form” in order for the claim to be processed.
- Receipt and Verification: Upon receipt of a Homeowner Service Request, the request shall be date stamped by the Customer Service Coordinator. The Customer Service Coordinator shall then verify if the claims being made are covered by the (1) year builders warranty.
- If the claim is not covered under the (1) year warranty, the customer service coordinator shall review the item and communicate to Owner that the requested service is not covered due to (a) expiration of warranty, or (b) it is specifically excluded, or (c) is a homeowner “maintenance” item. This communication shall be by mail, fax, email, and/or verbal communication.
- If the claim is covered under the (1) year builders warranty, then the customer service coordinator shall send an acknowledgement notice to the homeowner either by mail, fax, email, or verbal communication. The customer service shall then contact homeowner to determine dates and times for scheduling the work to be completed as well as determining the accessibility to the property.
- If any requests require additional information or inspection prior to scheduling or additional authorization of work, the Customer Service Representative shall contact the homeowner involved by phone and discuss (or personally inspect) the item(s) in question.
- If the homeowner has given Customer Service “permission to enter”, the Customer Service Manager or Representative may visit the home and if no one is present, may use the access key to enter, and inspect and/or correct the item(s) in question.
- Completion Time: Every reasonable effort shall be made to complete all authorized Homeowner Service Requests within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of receipt of the first Homeowner Service Request form received by the customer service office.
- Homeowner Sign-Off: After all corrective work is finished; the Customer Service Representative shall obtain the homeowner’s signature on his copy of the Homeowner Service Request form.
There are a number of ways that you can submit a warranty claim to the customer service department. Please read the options below and select the one that suits your preference:
- If you would like to make a claim by mail, please send your request to us at:
Pacific West Development
ATTN: Customer Service
32823 Temecula PKWY, Suite A
Temecula, CA 92592
- If you would like to make a claim via facsimile, please send your request to (951) 240-5075, ATTN: Customer Service Department.
- If you would like to submit a warranty request via email, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.